Why Story Telling Is Important In Business
Tuesday 24th Aug 2021
You won’t want to miss this part II with LinkedIn expert - col. David Brambell.
We will chat about…
‘why story telling is important in business’
We will explore…
* Why are stories important?
* How do they work?
* Why not just cut to the chase and state the meaning of the story?
* Do they have a place in making business decisions?
“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
David will draw stories from his military career too. For example:
* H Jones and the Battle for Goose Green – how a leader’s style can disempower his team
* Suneel Gupta – how a personal story can capture the imagination and change people’s minds
ALL this AND lot more in this LIVE interview chat…
We can’t wait!
Be there or be square folks…
Leaders Live Breakfast Show is set up to ‘edu-tain’, and explore HPT topics via an informal, fun, back ‘n forth with interesting people, to help raise awareness of the importance of the People-Factor in this rapidly changing world.
Leaders Live motto is utilising - I to the power of WE.
24th Col David Brambell - Story Telling for High Performance Teamwork in Business
31st - Kate Young - don’t take your voice for granted
7th September tbc
14th September - David Rogers - well-being at work